ESTATE MANAGER / TOWN MANAGER
Main Duties :
- To develop town management strategies effectively in support of current & future township development plan.
- Prepare cost-effective annual town management budget and monitor work progress and implementation.
- To manage and lead a teams of technical and maintenance personnel, i.e. construction work, landscaping and cleaning / sanitation.
- Leading a team of Customer Services personnel to provide excellent services to township residents. Able to handle customer complaints tactfully and also provide solution etc.
- Professional qualification with degree in Civil / Architecture or any relevant discipline.
- Min 10 years of relevant experience and at least 5 years at managerial position with sizeable developers and preferably involving in township development of more than 200 Ha).
- Dynamic & energetic with good leadership and interpersonal skill.
- Good command in English both written & spoken and computer literate.
Please submit your CV to : email@example.com
or PO Box 17 PDL 40553
Not later than June 28, 2008