SR. DRILLING ENGINEER (SRDE)
- Indonesian Citizen
- Minimal S-1 degree in Engineering
- At least ten (10) years comprehensive experience of drilling program and operations, including well site support and workover.
- Experience in the government procurement policy and other regulation operations knowledge
- Good understanding of health, safety and environmental laws and regulations
- Strong personality, intelligent as well as capable working under limited resources
- Strong presentation skills with ability to articulate project ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic and results oriented
- Well organized, self-motivated and able to cooperate effectively with other team members and leaders
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills - with an enthusiasm for communicating ideas and results to internal groups and external partners, government bodies, etc.
CITIC is an equal opportunity employer who awards based on performance and results. A competitive salary and benefit package will be offered to suitably qualified individuals.
Interested applicants may send their CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org with position code as the email subject no later than June 16, 2008 : (Subject: SRDE)
(Only short listed candidates will be notified)