Having recently secured the Jabal Sayid contract in Saudi Arabia, we are currently seeking applications from experienced and qualified mining personnel to fill a number of vacancies for this project.
- Mining Engineer
- Jumbo Operators
- Longhole Drillers
- Shift Supervisors
- ITH Drillers
- Service Crew
- Truck Driver
- Auto Electrician
- Health & Safety Trainers
- ITH Assistant
- Bogger Operators
- Charge up/Explosives Operators
- Jumbo Offsiders
Successful applicants must have:
• Relevant qualifications/certificates;
• Proven experience in the position they are applying for;
• Extensive underground mechanised mining experience;
• A firm commitment to quality and safety.
It is desirable that the applicants:
• Hold-a heavy vehicle class drivers licence, or equivalent;
• Be able to work autonomously with minimal supervision;
• Be self-motivated and wilting to liaise and interact with local cultures;
• Be able and willing to live offshore for the rostered period;
• Be flexible with job requirements and be willing to assist when fill in work is required;
• Hold a current Senior First Aid Certificate;
• Hold a current valid passport.
Positions will be based on a 9 week on and 3 week off roster. The successful candidates would be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Remuneration package in USD will be offered to successful applicants who meet the above criteria.
If you believe you fit the above criteria please forward a current resume together with any supporting documentation by COB the 7 April 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. To those applicants not short listed we extend our appreciation for considering Byrnecut Offshore Pty Ltd as a potential employer.