PT.ZTE Indonesia as subsidiary company of ZTE Corporation is one of the leading telecommunication solution suppliers based on China providing total solution to telecom carriers worldwide. ZTE’s over 26,000 employees are working in more than 70 countries and regions in Asia, America, Europe, Africa, etc. In coping with our expansion in local market depending on our Indonesian large project demand, ZTE is looking for outstanding employees in Indonesia to fill in the vacant position of :
- Assign and manage CME engineer to perform monitoring Site Acquisition process for securing progress achievement purpose.
- As a team leader to manage sub project for CME Work and responsible to manage the SITAC/CME team to control the progress of CME, fulfill customer’s implementation schedule.
- Support project manager to get to the milestone based on the schedule.
- Graduate from Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Having 5 years of experience in SITAC or CME with 1 year in manager level from telecommunication industry.
- Advanced understanding of Project Schedule, Project Budget , Project Quality, Project Risk and other project tools.
- Familiar to site documentation process including legal ownership documents verification process.
- Have experience in 'quality & acceptance' for CME.
- Willing to travel to all operational area.
- Strong commitment and team worker.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach challenges with creativity and resourcefulness.
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to :
Quoting job reference code in the subject or post them to:
MidPlaza 2, 15th floor, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 10-11
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia