- Assign and manage CME engineer to perform monitoring Site Acquisition process for securing progress achievement purpose.
- As a team leader to manage sub project for CME Work and responsible to manage the SITAC/CME team to control the progress of CME, fulfill customer’s implementation schedule.
- Support project manager to get to the milestone based on the schedule.
- Graduate from Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- Having 5 years of experience in SITAC or CME with 1 year in manager level from telecommunication industry.
- Advanced understanding of Project Schedule, Project Budget , Project Quality, Project Risk and other project tools.
- Familiar to site documentation process including legal ownership documents verification process.
- Have experience in 'quality & acceptance' for CME.
- Willing to travel to all operational area.
- Strong commitment and team worker.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing environment and to approach challenges with creativity and resourcefulness.
Forward your comprehensive resume and CV in English to :
Quoting job reference code in the subject or post them to:
MidPlaza 2, 15th floor, Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 10-11
Jakarta 10220, Indonesia