We were awarded a TAC contract in 1994 in South Sumatra. Our production peak was with a total of 3400 BBL/Day in our BWP Meruap TAC Block. The maximum daily target was a 7000 BBL/Day. In 2003, we were awarded the Merangin Dua PSC Block in South Sumatra and the Belida Block PSC in 2004 in South Sumatra.
We are currently focusing and expanding in Exploration and Production sector in South East Asia and make new contributions to consummanting Sele Raya glorious future. As we expand in the industry, we have secured several strategic partnerships with Sinochem Corporation and SHELL E&P.
We conduct our business with an international standard accountability and the highest safety standard operation procedure. We have made substantial progress in administration proficiency, technical improvement as well as successful corporate culture.
Our main office is located strategically in South Jakarta, only minutes away from Jakarta’s CBD. For operational branch offices and base camps, we choose several areas that are easy to reach from the projects throughout Indonesia.
Desired Expertise: Drilling Operations
Experience: min. of 20 years Exp. for on shore drilling operations
Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
- Develops scope and detail of proposed drilling projects for Indonesia operations
- Coordinate with all drilling staff in planning well programs
- Coordinating logistics and preparing budget programs
- Supervise COMPANY s drilling rigs and operations
- To prepare all reports required by COMPANY
- Communicate with Company Representative to drilling operations trouble
- To ensure that operation are conducted in a save manner
- Analyze operations hazard & sensitive to the environmental protection
- Maintain liaison with specialized technical personnel during drilling & completion activates
- To provide supervision of onsite operations or provide onsite supervision of critical wellbore activities
with subject Drilling Manager