We were awarded a TAC contract in 1994 in South Sumatra. Our production peak was with a total of 3400 BBL/Day in our BWP Meruap TAC Block. The maximum daily target was a 7000 BBL/Day. In 2003, we were awarded the Merangin Dua PSC Block in South Sumatra and the Belida Block PSC in 2004 in South Sumatra.
We are currently focusing and expanding in Exploration and Production sector in South East Asia and make new contributions to consummanting Sele Raya glorious future. As we expand in the industry, we have secured several strategic partnerships with Sinochem Corporation and SHELL E&P.
We conduct our business with an international standard accountability and the highest safety standard operation procedure. We have made substantial progress in administration proficiency, technical improvement as well as successful corporate culture.
Our main office is located strategically in South Jakarta, only minutes away from Jakarta’s CBD. For operational branch offices and base camps, we choose several areas that are easy to reach from the projects throughout Indonesia.
1. Surface Facility Engineering
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering
• 5-10 years experience in O&G Or related industries, including experience in O&G operations.
• Experienced in onshore oil and gas surface production facilities design and operation, pipelines including flow assurance
• Experienced in piping design philosophy including pipe stress analysis calculation
• Basic understanding of budget and cost estimate preparation
2. Production Engineering
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor degree in Petroleum / Mechanical Engineering
• Minimum 5-10 years experience in technical & menagerial position of oil and gas industry
• Monitoring wells production performance and analyze production accumulation in order to assess continuity of corporate business.
• Conduct surveillence avaluation from oil and gas extraction activity and following up development of wells to make the production went smooth.
• Analyze oil and gas concentration of each well, provides technical consultation to produce potential condition of oil production and most economically to be sold.
3. Reservoir Engineering
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Petroleum Engineering
• 5010 yaers related experience
• Have significant experience in analyses af reservoir data logs
• Be accomplished in problems solving using classical reservoir engineering techniques
• Be well acquainred with operational issues, such as those relating to drilling, completions, coring, open and cased hole logging, production operations, test equipment and facilities design
4. HSE Supervisor
• Min S1 Engineering or Occupational Health and Safety
• Min 4 years of experience in Health, Enviromental & Safety (HES) works with at least 3 years in onshore oil & gas operations
• Well khowledge on development and evaluation of QAHSE
• Investigate incidents and developed prevention plan
• Expertise in Health Enviromental and Safety including but not limited to hazard identificationskills, investigation, safety equipment, Permit To Work system, emergency preparednes, HES standard, compliance and regualtions
5. Legal Supervisor
• Male / Female
• Min 4 years experience as Legal Corporate
• Familiar to handle agreement drafting / review, corporate matters, legal documentation control / administration
• Ability to arrange draft contracts for gas, negotiate contracts, compile propasalas, evaluate the performance of subcontractors and prepare contracts, legal issues and ensure the legality of contracts especially for gas, supporting gas marketing
• Accustomed to working with deadlines, work with team and having high motivation, discipline, and dynamic with good personality
• Min degree from law and preferably has advocate certification
• Must fluency in English both spoken & written
6. Civil Engineering
• 4 years experience in civil engineering 7 construction activities related to Oil & Gas Onshore projects
• Have detailed understanding and knowledge of civil design and foundations for road, earth works, drainage, and pipeline civil work
• Preferred having site management experience. Able to provide civil engineering input throughout pre-FEED, FEED, detailed design, construction, pre-commissioning and commisioning
• Competent to act ac Company representative for the review of the civil engineering aspects of design basis, design drawings, specifications, installatios procedures, etc
• Have sufficient knowledge to ensure that the design work by contractors meets Company standards and relevant industry codes
• Able to monitor the performance of design contractors and suggest remedial actions to avoid design deficiencies and installation delay
7. Finance Manager
• Male / Female
• Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting from a reputable university
• Minimum 10 years oil and gas accounting and financial experience with operated PSC, covering exploration, development and production operations
• Supervisory experience and strong leadership skills showing by a demonstrated ability to mentor and train staff
• Knowledge in tax policy
• Able to work under pressure
• Must be willing to work overtime
Please send your CV, cover letter, and other important documents to:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Gedung Graha Sele (ex. Gedung Gelael)
Jl. Tebet Raya No. 8-10