The Company is owned 60.8 percent by Vale Inco of Canada, one of the world’s leading nickel producers, and 20.1 percent by Sumitomo Metal Mining Co., Ltd. of Japan, a premier mining and smelting company. In addition, 20.0 percent of PT Inco’s shares are owned by public shareholders and the balance by four other Japanese companies.
Projects Budget & Finance Specialist (Code:PBFS-N)
- Knowledge in corporate governance principles and practices, strategic planning, cash flow management, business development, accounting principles and reports, Sox, project evaluation, budgeting process, corporate systems, listed company regulations, tax principles and planning.
- The professional should be self confident, proactive, independent, result oriented, long term viewer, and good communicator. He/she should have strong leadership and interpersonal relation skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skill, influencing others, highly motivated, leadership and communication skills
- Possess English communication skill – fluent in both written and spoken
- Mandatory, Master Degree in Finance or Business Administration .
- Mandatory, Possessing Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA) from reputable institute.
- Mandatory, Minimum 10 to 15 years experience in Finance and Accounting.
This position is accountable to provide leadership in projects budget control, analysis, forecast based on the strategy of the company and projects plan and physical progress. He will be working to integrate projects budget and execution with the financial evaluation of the projects, procurement, control and treasury.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company’s business objectives by supporting the Projects and Operations department from an accounting point of view;
- Lead budget and costs management related to growth and sustaining projects in the Financial Department;
- Evaluate and validate budget proposals and reviews according to PTI’s strategy and plans;
- Develop System control and budget together with projects team in order to be integrated in the SAP;
- Develop necessary policies and procedures to ensure proper management control;
- Follow-up physical progress, budget commitment and expenditures;
- Follow-up requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, down payments, invoices and payments.
- Management of projects budget funds;
- Provide all necessary support and information to Projects and Operations Departments;
- Prepare and review financial reports and cash forecast according to physical progress;.
- Implement a new workflow process to achieve a high performance in a permanent basis;
- Provide general support for the CFO and Financial department working as a technical advisor and preparing specific reports and analysis as requested;
- Work together in the financial reports with the comptroller, IR officer and CFO and provide necessary information and guidance;