In line with the company’s rapid business expansion in Indonesia, we invite enthusiastic and motivated professionals to apply for the positions of:
- DuPont Crop Protection -
Roles & Responsibilities
• Manage designated products / portfolio – driving the complete marketing process including positioning, profitability, pricing, asset management.
• Responsible for creating and updating associated marketing strategies & plans.
• Collaborate with other function in marketing to create effective programs, events, activities, and marketing communication activities to ensure appropriate demand creation for all products consistent with overall business objectives.
• Evaluate competitive activities and assist sales team in creating a differentiated offering
• Ensure that all marketing activities comply with Core Values – Ethics,
Stewardship, Respect and Safety
• Support new project initiatives – for product renewal and growth in new and emerging markets.
• Demonstrate continuous improvement of marketing competency,
• Manage Marketing Expenses within budget
Qualification & Requirement:
• Minimum 3 years experiences in crop protection (pesticide) industry, specifically handling marketing, sales or product development.
• Bachelor degree in Agriculture (Pest & Disease), with post graduate degree in Marketing or Business.
• Able to lead, energize and motivate local teams
• Able to manage multiple projects and turning strategy into implementation
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skill in guiding people of different competencies, experiences and cultural backgrounds
Please send your application with the code PD not later than 10 November 2012 from this advertisement to:
PO BOX 2553 JKT, Jakarta 10001