In 2010 Sandvik had about 47,000 employees and representation in 130 countries, with annual sales of nearly SEK 83,000 M.
Business Line Manager - Tools
(Based In Indonesia or Philippines)
• Identify opportunities to sell Sandvik total offerings.
• Create and execute customer testing to develop sales opportunities.
• Lead sales management - sales activities planning and follow up.
• Conduct competitor analysis - offering, performance, pricing, market share and services, and identify needed actions.
• Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes.
• Provide the best view on future forecast demand process.
• Manage contract development to contract signature in conjunction with account management.
• Ensure all contract / terms and conditions are in place to enable cash collection in line with Sandvik policy.
• Ensure the parts and components provided matches customer needs (specification and volume).
• Recruit, retain and develop sales team including succession planning.
• Ensure Customer Relationship Management / Sales Toots is up to date with valid cases.
• Create customer value propositions to proactively create opportunities for Sandvik.
• Work as part of account management team to support customer sales opportunities.
• Identify, analyse and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with account management.
• Approve non-standard payment terms within authority.
• Possess at least a Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business Management.
• At least 8 years of management experience in sales / business management.
• Minimum 5 years experience in mining / construction / quarrying industries.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Exceptional written, oral and presentation communication abilities in both Bahasa Indonesian and English language.
• Effective sales, marketing and project management skills.
• Willing to visit sites and travel throughout Indonesia and Philippines
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/career the above position, Job Opening # 334617.
Alternatively, you may email your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org